Survivor Parts & Acc.
Streamlight Flashlight ProPolymer Alkaline Battery-Powered, 2AA Yellow (67201)
The Streamlight 2AA ProPolymer Alkaline Battery-Powered Flashlight in Yellow (67201) is an extremely durable, waterproof alkaline battery-powered flashlight. This light offers a push-button tail switch for momentary and on-off operation. This flashlight is constructed of virtually indestructible non-conductive polymer an unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating, and features a powerful Xenon bulb with a parabolic reflector that helps to focus its beam.
- Super bright Xenon bulb
- Corrosion and impact resistant
- Powered by 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Up to 4 hours of run time per set of batteries
- Waterproof O-ring sealed (not dive rated)
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating
- Integrated pocket clip
- Lanyard attachment hole (lanyard not included)
- Pushbutton tailcap switch for momentary on and constant on/off
- Includes batteries
- Assembled in USA
- Battery: 2 AA, Included
- Dimensions: 6.2"
- Lamp Type: Xenon
- Light Output: 9 lumens, 4,500 peak beam candlepower
- Weight with Batteries: 3.7 ounces
- Run Time: 4 hours
- Safety Rating: UL Listed Class I Div 1 Class I Div 2 Class II Div 2, Class III
- Focus Type: Fixed
- On/Off: Pushbutton, Tail-Cap
- Material: Polymer
Bulletproof warranty. All Streamlight flashlights, lanterns and head lights carry a no-quibble warranty that's honored at Authorized Service Centers around the world.