BullMaster Semi-Auto PCP Air Rifle
The Bullmaster is Hatsan's answer to airgunners who want semi-automatic PCP airguns that combine fast shots, with high maneuverability and penetrating power.
This bullpup's claim to fame is its unique gas operated action (as opposed to electrical) which adds greater reliability and longevity than other semi-auto PCPs on the market. Loaded with features, the Bullmaster includes an 11mm Dovetail/Weaver scope rail and a Weaver accessory rail to mount a laser sight or flashlight. Built for accuracy, the Bullmaster features a rifled and choked barrel which is fully shrouded. These features add up to a gun thats accurate, naturally quiet, and ideal for backyard target shooting or small game hunting.
Each Bullmaster includes 3 rotary magazines (14-shot .177 and 12-shot .22 caliber) so shooters spend more time shooting instead of reloading. The rubberized stock has 2 magazine carrying slots so the extra mags can be carried on the gun. The stock also features an adjustable comb, and grooved pistol grip and foregrip which houses the built-in pressure gauge. The removable 500cc tank fills to 250 BAR (3,625 psi) via the standard Hatsan fill probe. Power hasn't been sacrificed for size as the Bullmaster can launch .177 pellets at 1050 fps and .22 calibers at 970fps. Each rifle includes a hard case for keeping your gun safe and sound when not in use.
If you want a Bullpup that can deliver fast semi-automatic shots, with ergonomic design and maneuverability, choose the Bullmaster by Hatsan.
- Precharged pneumatic
- Bullpup design
- 500cc air cylinder
- 250 BAR (3,625 psi) max fill pressure
- Synthetic stock with ergonomic design
- 11mm Dovetail and Weaver rail
- Additional Weaver accessory rail beneath forearm
- Texturing on grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Elevation-adjustable Cheek Comb - Stock equipped with integrated elevation adjustment button
- Ventilated rubber butt pad
- Precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy
- Fully-shrouded barrel for quiet shooting
- Rotary magazine: .177 14 Rounds
- Built-in pressure gauge monitors cylinder pressure
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver
- Manual Safety
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage
- Metal trigger & synthetic trigger guard
- Fitted sling swivels
- 3 magazines
- 1/8" BSPP threaded fill probe
- Hard Case
- Caliber: 0.177"
- Max Velocity: 1050 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 21 ft/lbs
- Loudness: 3-Medium
- Barrel Length: 19.7"
- Overall Length: 30.9"
- Shot Capacity: 14
- Barrel: Rifled
- Front Sight: none
- Rear Sight: none
- Scopeable: Weaver & 11mm dovetails
- Buttplate: Rubber
- Suggested for: Small game hunting/target practice
- Action: Semiautomatic
- Safety: Manual
- Powerplant: Pre-charged pneumatic
- Function: Repeater
- Max Shots per Fill: 60
- Body Type: Rifle
- Fixed/adj. power: Fixed
- Weight: 10.3 lbs.
- Cylinder Size: 500 cc
- Shrouded: Yes