Riptide Transom Trolling Motor
Built with an intuitive, easy-to-use design, this Riptide Transom model delivers 45 pounds of power and precision maneuverability. With the battery-extending power of Digital Maximizer and unmatched corrosion protection, Riptide Transom means fish are out of places to hide.
- Lever Lock Bracket: This solid 10-position bracket features a quick-release lever lock and reinforced composite material that resists flexing, warping, and UV damage
- Telescoping Tiller: Get easy, comfortable, intuitive operation of your trolling motor with the 6" telescoping tiller
- Digital Maximizer: Trolling motors equiped with Digital Maximizer provide up to 5 times longer run times on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide motor lower unit housings are grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust. Then, a final layer of powder coat paint provides the ultimate protection
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left
- Power Prop: For 3-1/4" motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push throw heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet
- For Use In: Saltwater
- Mounting Location: Transom-Mount
- Motor Style: Hand-steer
- Max Thrust: 45 lbs.
- Voltage: 12
- Shaft Length: 36"
- Power Trim: No
- Speeds: Variable
- Digital Maximizer: Yes
- Battery Meter: Yes