Slip On Grip
Made from a special rubber formula that gives superior stretch yet maintains tight fit on almost all gun frames. Designed for easy installation and available in five sizes to eliminate the need to cut the grip to fit. Five models cover the range of semi-auto pistol frame sizes. Four sizes come with finger grooves.
- Easiest to install
- 5 sizes
- Soft rubber
Unique Pachmayr Design has True Ergonomic Feel. Installs in Seconds.
For medium pistols, is richly textured and has a finger groove front.
- Beretta: 84, 85, 92 series, 96, Cougar
- Browning: BDA, and Hi-Power
- CZ: 75, 85, and copies
- Glock: 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
- Heckler and Koch: model 4 and USP
- Ruger: P85, 89, 90, 91, 93, 94, 95
- Sigarms: P220, 225, 226, 228, 229, 239
- Smith and Wesson: 3900, 4500, 5900, and 6900 series standard and compact, Sigma
- Star: PD and model 30
- Taurus: PT92/99, and 100 AF and DC models
- Walther: P-5, P-38, P-88
- Other pistols of similar size
Warranted against manufacturers defects.