KILO1400BDX Ballistic Data Xchange Laser Range Finder 6x20mm
Featuring Sig Sauer's BDX technology, the KILO1400BDX is the world's most advanced laser rangefinder. When paired with a SIERRA3BDX riflescope, the onboard Applied Ballistics Ultralite calculator sends ballistic drop data via Bluetooth directly to the SIERRA3BDX's BDX-R1 reticle, providing an illuminated holdover dot and wind hold. Download the free BDX App for iOS or Android to setup ballistic profiles and synchronize custom profiles to your KILO for exact ballistic solutions.
- Ballistic Data Xchange (BDX) capable, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatic illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing
- SpectraCoat anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity
- LightWave DSP technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine
- HyperScan technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7
- Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronizing up to 25 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder
- Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with milling features and ballistic info including holdover, angle, target mode, density altitude and shot angle
- Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA
- Lumatic Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light condition
- Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment
- Free downloadable SIG BDX App for your smartphone, iOS and Android are supported
- Color: Graphite
- Height: 2.9"
- Length: 3.9"
- Width: 1.4"
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Magnification: 6
- Lens Coating: SpectraCoat
- Battery Type: CR2
- Eye Relief: 15 Millimeter
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.3 Millimeter
- Angle Compensation: Yes
- Reflective Target: 1600 Yards
- Nonreflective Target: 750 Yards
- Field of View At 100 Yards: 34.18'